Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Mysterious Re-Appearance!

So this blog has been on unexpected hiatus for quite a while. The reason being is that I didn't have a reliable source of internet at home for the last few months until I moved. Moving itself is a huge expense not to mention that when you decide to move to one of the most expensive Metropolis' in Canada, that doesn't really help your cause.

Despite what you may think, I did live in a time where there wasn't any internet, and somehow, despite having it most of my life, I survived four months without it - bringing my laptop often to a friend's or to cafe's in the area. I mostly browsed Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and read e-mails on my mobile. In a day and age where data plans and public wifi are available, living without internet actually isn't so bad… but I'm glad to be back.

So what do I do in a lot of spare time when I'm at home, not at work and I've finished checking up on the world of social media on my phone? I read of course! Over the last little while, I admit that some of the books I read were sub-par at best but I did read, and I did read quite a bit. I have a few reviews on the back burner and an even greater reading list to tackle.

I hope those few of you who read this humble blog didn’t mind my absence too much, but coming in the New Year are more reviews and thoughts. I plan on trying to make this blog the best it can be and to read and write as humanly possible. I hope you all had an amazing, warm and safe holiday and can’t wait to catch up with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment